Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grade 4 class messages...

Here are some messages from Lisa's Grade 4 students:

Wow this is a great idea I think you guys will raise more than your goal. But one problem what if you guys are out in the middle of no where and it rains then you will be satisfied of bringing umbrellas. - JR

Help donate! At http://www.getoutthegrease.blospot.com/ and help stop the oil spill! -JR

I feel bad about the oil spill but I still have hope for the animals- TK

Well it is really sad because animals are dying. What I think they should do is to replace the tube underwater and replace it so it will stop! -AA

Tayla-I feel awful about the oil spill. It will affect me because I will not have a lot of fish to eat. I think we should insert a diamond saw blade and cut it and have another tube to take the oil up, or surround the original tube with another tube.

Anna -I am sad about the oil spill because thousands and thousands of animals and sealife are being killed.

Brooklyn-I feel really bad about what happend because lots of animals will loose there lives.

Naomi- I think they should take all the sea animals ( That are still alive.)To an indoor pool or a different lake,beach or ocean. Until they clean up all the oil.

Brandon- I think people can help by picking up animals on the shore line if they have oil on them and wash them.

Alyssa- It effects me in the following ways: 1. We should close off the pipe, 2. We should take a piece of steal and weld it on.

Brett- They should try to make a barrier around the oil so it won't spread.

Victoria- All the people in the world should help to help clean the oil spill and make a huge machine that will help clean the oil.

Tanuj-The animals won't have clean water and we won't have many fish to eat.

Jacob- The oil spill is a disaster and it has become something big all over the Gulf of Mexico and I fell terrible about the oil spill, the poor innocent animals that are dying.

Maevn- I think that the oil spill will affect us because if all the oil is used up we will have to think of other ways to drive to work.

Rowan- Maybe we should put something metal half way then put a pipe in and then the oil would have to go another way and we could put it in a big tank.

Sam- I feel sorry for all the animals like, ducks, whales, dolphins and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment